Coaching is both a mindset and a skill set that can profoundly enhance and accelerate your professional and personal development. Coaching skills are being adopted by many organizations around the globe to enhance leadership, retain employees, and build thriving cultures. Coaching itself is one of the fastest growing professions in the world.
- Are you considering coach training to become an internal or external coach?
- Are you thinking about incorporating a coaching approach into your leadership/management style?
- Are you interested in learning a more powerful and impactful approach for engaging with others in the workplace?
Join Terrie Lupberger, Master Certified Coach and Director of Coach Training of The Coach Partnership for this 60-minute engaging exploration of these topics:
– The challenges and opportunities that coaching skills can address
– How top organizations are using coaching to foster a thriving work environment
– The critical differences in coaching vs. consulting or training
– What makes TCP’s approach to coaching so unique and different
– An overview of TCP’s certification program and process as well as ICF credentialing options
Date: Wednesday, September 21, 2022
Time: 8am – 9am Singapore Time
Registration Link: https://us06web.zoom.us/